Break the Stress Cycle with Stress Survival Kit
FROM STRESS TO SUCCESS
HOW TO BREAK THE STRESS CYCLE
The mental technology for positive change when the signs and signals of stress appear.
1. Acknowledge you are stressed.
2. Make the conscious decision to stop the stress cycle.
3. Remember you are in control.
4. Be 100 percent committed to being successful. (intention)
5. Take a deep breath, releasing physical and mental tension as you exhale.
6. When appropriate, leave the stressful situation.
7. Break the stress cycle by focusing your mind on a positive thought or playing relaxing music or a motivational tape or by smiling.
8. Take a break, close your eyes, allow your emotions to arise and release them out of your mind. Don’t accept your thoughts and don’t reject them.
9. Don’t blame, pity or punish yourself or anyone else.
10. Think about the positive growth or opportunities resulting from this situation.
“Live out of your imagination, not your history. “ -Stephen Covey
"They say the chains of habit are too light to be felt until they are too heavy to be broken.The chains you put around yourself now have enormous consequences as you go through life."
"Life's obstacles creates the opportunity to remember that circumstances are not as important as to how we react to them." -Jeff Gero